Department of Art
Optional Art Supplements
Students who wish to be considered for combined merit/talent scholarship have the option to submit an artist statement or a portfolio.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- What role does art play in your life?
- What role do you want art to play in your future?
- What inspires you in your own art-making?
- How would you like to use art in your professional life?
- Submit 10 to 15 pieces of your best and most recent work
- When compiling your portfolio, you may include whatever media you wish (drawings, prints, photographs, paintings, video, sculpture, ceramics, etc.)
- All the works you submit as part of your portfolio should include a title, a brief (1-2 sentence) description, and the date of completion
- Please do not mail us original works or physical portfolios